Monday, January 17, 2011

Dear whoever who is reading this, you are loved.

Today, everything happened so stupidly. Ok, as in I did alot of stupid thing. Ran 50 metre and I am the fastest among the girls in 8.37 *shy* ok, thanks Benjamin, he slow down for me :) then drank nutri soy for recess :D after school went tm to eat lunch. I had a crispy mushroom, ok it suck ttm. I think there would be awhile that I would hate to mushroom. Went pasir ris to find the shirt that I wanted but there isn't my size. Gonna find it in other place. Ok byebye :D

*A boyfriend will make you laugh ; A best friend will laugh with you
*A boyfriend will wipe away your tears ; A best friend will beat down whoever made you cry
*A boyfriend will stand in the rain with you ; A best friend will stand at the door and say you look stupid standing outside
*A boyfriend will fix your heart: A best friend threatens anyone who who tries to break it
*A boyfriend is the other half of your heart ; A best friend is the other half of your life :)

No comments: