Sunday, January 16, 2011

I love happy people!


Woke up at 9am today. So early right :P then went to meet Joyce they all, went amk hub and then far east :) they shop for new year clothes as in only Joyce get to buy the clothes that she wanted :) saw one pretty clothes at cotton on, gotta buy it tomorrow since there isn't my size :D should be wearing it on cny :D I am a happy girl. Saw alot of pretty clothes and accessories and I did not bought any :) so proud of myself :D
First time washing my school shoe and it is so white (Y) ok, be careful arhh people don't step on my white shoe :D school starting tomorrow, and I am gonna sleep early tonight. New week, I am going to start it happily. So what there is only scolding and all those shits? I am going to go through everything with a smile :) There is pe tomorrow and my muscle is still aching. But its ok, I am going to do well in tomorrow 50 metre run :) cheer for me ok :)
ok, I love me because I an living :D

No comments: