Sunday, January 23, 2011

Maybe if you could have read my mind I might have just stayed.

Hmm, i found a good friend. He was so good in amaths and poa makes me feel so jealous. Even though I had been quite close to him, I still thought that he was some type of weird and shy boy. I feel so bad :P Hmm, just now I was busy writing the status thingy and the more I write the more I laugh :D thats should be the reason why people say if you think back about the past you would laugh because everything sounds so stupid :P every monday i want to watch LOVE BUFFET :D this is seriously a very complicated love story but it is veryvery funny. And aaron yan is so cuteeeeeeee in this show ♥ ok, i am addicted to him. School was really very boring, all those midges are making me feel so irritated. And when I go into the school, alot of them welcome me to school. Hope they die faster :P Byebye :D

No comments: