Friday, September 25, 2009

saddd 蜡笔小新 author had died . i think he drop down the mountain ?

start with today post , today was fun . keep on talking on history and homeroom period we watch the video of the history thing then need go down to the assembly ground cus practice for the emergency thing . then went straight to recess did not eat cus too many people and i am not hungry . then music keep talking about the hall backstage thing then maths do the question that teacher call me to do , i so guai (: then too messy tcher only give me 1 sweet . nvm then dnt quite fun larhh . cus do practical but my shirt so dirty sia all white white dust , the dust also keep going my eyes . need stay back on wednesday and don't know when . then qishan they all never wait for me . not good de ): then went busstop then i found them . then saw two 22 quickly run if not need wait another 15-30 minutes . then went home chat with hong wen , he call me do one thing that make me so super angry , i decided not to listen to his call , i just cup his phone i also don want talk to him . IHATEHIM sian today cousin went home but nevermind larhh they all sunday come again . if not i will be bored . girl cheer up . i know you will be strong when you face people but you can just cry in front of me . sorry for telling you to stead with him . i am so sorry .
i also very happy for 1 thing sunday my family are going to west coast to celebrate birthday . there will be 3kg cake . alot people going , hope my feet recover on saturday or sunday morning if not how am i going to play ? hai
ya i also want to update the sweet that i called amanda to buy is doraemon sweet i feel that it is too sweet but very nice .


look at this they bluff me i got yellow , orange and green but look at this
but the orange and green very nice i only don like the yellow . got the doraemon shape sia so cute . ok end here :)

No comments: