Monday, September 28, 2009

maths period that time mr tan scold us as we were noisy . mr tan let miss wong see how he want to punish(swich off the fan) us . that cause a standing lesson for english . she let us see the Ris Low (miss singapore) . her english soo funny 'zebra=zip bra' haha . then was geography mr fahizal did not come again . nevermind as social studies were boring . went home to do my art , i was so happy that i only use 1hour30minutes to draw 8 pictures .


credit to cousin
this was the cake on my brother cousin birthday . so my aunt choose as they were guys and gave them a 'girlfriend' . it was 3 kg . my cousin so funny , he said that you want give us 'girlfriend' then i want the face . my aunt really give him the face of the pictures [wonder how he finish it ] . before the dinner we play soccer so fun i was sweating . soo fun :)
ok byebye

No comments: