Saturday, September 18, 2010

Your love make me much stronger

I feel like i am on diet today, i haven had a proper meal. this week is totally SUCK. monday, i said something wrongly. tuesday was more... this week, i haven had something that really made me feel happy. Yesterday night meet daijun and joyce. when joyce went to chat with chee heng. have a heart to heart talk with daijun. talk about a lot of things. then reach home at around 9.30 (: today, nothing happen until 11.13 :) he message me :D ok, byebye :D 
     
Sometimes in your life, you will have to leave behind things you truly love, with only memories of the sweet past to refer to. But remember, if the love is as strong as you think it is, then it shall return to you once again in your life.
Start with the date, end with the date. But i don't wanna end it just like that. Read some quotes, there was one that say life is too short so say sorry if you had done wrong. I really wanna say sorry to you, it was just a joke to make you angry because i still can't accept the fact that this is how you treated a relationship.. this few days, i had cried a lot. thinking about how things goes and thinking about you. Missing you. I will stop torturing myself. Yesterday there was a urge for me wanting to see you. i went to walk around the gym, hoping there was a chance to see you. Darling saranghae ♥

No comments: