Saturday, August 28, 2010

You said to be with me till old. But where to find the eternal?

Yesterday was fun. (Y) Went out at 10. i am crazy right. thats why sister ask me today no school wake up so early for what? (laugh) Meet daijun first then find joyce slack around jalan damai then sit at playground chatchat. We never see weather forecast first :P Raining blahblah, chiong to across traffic light, daijun slipper drop halfway, wahahahas. Went to belinda house lend towel and chatchat. meet them around 1 to go mac eateat :D We mix sugar pepper coffee mate salt together and eat. The taste not bad, nice. I eat until sugar and coffee mate, zhiliang keep eat until salt (never mix properly) :P then got people go toilet bomb toilet bowl... :P stupid joke. went belinda house change tanktop with joyce, then slack. Around 4, we went bedok inter slack since we keep going to the same place slack. buy food > send daijun to inter > toilet > library. At library so fun, I drink soy bean milk and eat cheese pancake and joyce eat sushi Afterward, went to find zhiliang again, we keep disturb him after that went home.
Someone still owe me 1 promise message. but haven send...

Tell me don't love me anymore, and i would give up.

No comments: