Friday, August 21, 2009

There's a lot of thing I don't want to forget

soooooooooo BORING , so i decide to update blog

ok , today nth much
history the question i don understand
then music , i came early cus i don want to be scolded anymore
then math most happy period
yangshun teach me say Cantonese
then he and linus keep call me say
then i ask belinda
then keep talking
then tcher call me stand
then he call me tell tcher dui lei lou mo(correct?)
then we all star laughin
then i ask mr tan i can sit ?
wa , so good i haven stand about 10 min jiu can sit sit le
after that DnT
so fun me and daijun keep talking
then do the light the thing so fun
i think i next week oso do pratical
then went home with dai jun

- - - - - - - - - - - -

I LOVE HIM

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: