Sunday, August 21, 2011

Enjoy the present, Forget the past

Hello, I doubt anybody is seeing this. BUT I DON'T CARE. For for the sake of my memories. Today went out with friends. I really miss them now.

I miss those moment of laughing.

The things that I will never forget :
 We have such a long time since we last went out and I miss that.
 For this dumb girl , with you around me I can always
laugh non-stop and do lots of crazy things I had never done in life

 I told you almost everything in my life, hope you would be my life-long friend
 I can always play with you, HEEEEMAAAAAAA














  (I don't know why everytime I took photo with you I feel that my face is distorted.)
Ahh girl, we keep horny together and gossip things together. I love that ♥ 

People make mistakes and they're going to disappoint you, especially the people who love you most. And if you can't forgive them for not being perfect, you're going to end up alone.

No comments: