Friday, December 03, 2010

I`m going to smile and make you think i`m happy. I`m going to laugh so you don`t see me cry. I`m going to let you go in style - even if it kills me.

 

Day 2 - A letter To Your Crush
Hmm, Crush.... Get off my mind, I DON`T LIKE YOU. K bai.

Yesterday, Grandma they all come my house pray. 
My cousin was so funny. When we are burning incense paper, he keep sing song then say 'I am throwing the rubbish' and then he crush the incense paper :D yesterday, was the funniest day in my holiday ^^ YES, I like it C: After that aunt keep make my cousin angry, and fighting :P 



 Him: Why are you breaking up with me? 
Her: You should ask yourself. 
Him: I'm sorry. Can you please give me another chance? 
Her: I've given you too many chances. Too many chances to break my heart into million pieces. 
Him: I didn't mean it. I'm sorry. I love you. 
Her: How I wish love can make things work. How I wish love can make the pain disappear... but it can't. Please let me go, I need to face reality, forever don't exist. 
Him: You don't need to make excuses. I'm sure you don't love me anymore, that's why you're giving up. 
Her: I love you, so much. So much that it hurts. I didn't give up, I already won. These lessons I learned are my prizes. 
Him: But I can be your prize. We can do this together, we can fix your broken heart together. 
Her: I can do this on my own. 
Him: Well I guess this is the end of everything... 
Her: Thank you, thank you for letting me love you this much. Thank you for hurting me this much. Thank you for the lessons I learned because of all the pain you've caused me. Maybe this is really the end of our relationship. *She walks away crying* 
Him: *Runs to her and hugs her* I love you, and I will never let you go. 
Her: That is what I was waiting for. I love you too.

No comments: