Monday, November 22, 2010

Je vous ai donné mon tout, mais pourquoi me fais-tu pleurer?

 Sometimes I look back and see all of the mistakes I’ve made, remember the promises that were broken, the lines that were redrawn, the tears that were shed, and everything I could have done differently but I guess I don’t really want to change a thing because it brought me to where I am now, to you, and that makes it all worth it.



 Grandma house there de view
 COO- PEE Cake
 Last night, i was playing with this at home ♥

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO TAN YING QUAN!!!!!!!!!
I was the second one telling to happy birthday :D with that milo dinosaur i made as your birthday present.
Hope you can see you LEEJAEJIN, UKISS and whatever... Always irritate me with all this. But it was great listening to all this shit. And downloading new song in my phone. SISTER, thanks for listening to me and help me scold the person we don't like. HAHAS, GOSSIPING :P hmm, thanks everything you have done. And please i hope we don't have to quarrel anymore. AND last hope you get alotalot of presents and through out the year you get what you wanted and BE HAPPY ♥ i ♥ you sister


I want a job larhh :( nvm, if there isn't a job i shall spend it better :) i wanna go out and spend less money :)

Day 1 -  A letter to my best friend
Hmm, my best friend? I shall change it to good friend since i can only have 1 best friend. Jiayi Belinda daijin joyce, my closest friend.
Somehow i like jiayi more hmm, others don't jealous. Even i only know her for 2 years, she is my adviser, sister, good friend :D Talk to her a lot that i did not tell anybody. I could trust her with my secret. You Sec 5 liao, next year we would not in the same school le. But must stay in contact hor!! Every month must message/go out at least 1 time ok? :D
Belinda daijun joyce: Good friend, and we shall go out more often :D

Love is love, even when you’re not supposed to be together.
 
I want that ; Pretty ♥ 

No comments: