Friday, March 05, 2010

People ask me what me what do i love about you , my answer is everything
yesterday was my secondary life worst day ever .  pe was unhappy with somethings then mother tongue was like so sian . amath test was really suckish , so damn hard larhh . chinese that time the mindmap was totally rubbish . did not read the passage , i only listen to the sound then keep on sms-ing . then recess , went down to canteen then heard until so much noise , super irritated somemore no reception so decided to went back to classroom . feeling sad , belinda gave me a really warmth hug that makes me feel much better . thanks to the people . night that time yangshun sms me something that i did not know . haizz
today was quite a good day ba . emath test was quite easy , sure can pass de . then recess , got no mood to walk then stay at classroom . then english homework so many . i thought holiday is for resting but miss wong gave 3 report de homework . physic was great today , keep talking . amanda come to my group = talk more :D
ok good bye people :D

No comments: