Tuesday, February 16, 2010

morning people :D
today don't need go anywhere , so happy . yesterday eat too much cracker having phlegm in my throat so must drink lots of water le . hope tomorrow don sick :( reunion that evening i cut until my hand now still very pain . it bleed for like 5 hour , i cut dao that time i can see my flesh ewww . then less than 1 minutes my cousin also cut dao , then we were like staring at each other hand and laugh
yesterday lion dance de people go my ah ma house :D grandma stay at 11th story then i at 1st story can hear the sound so loud . then pray and all this , we don have gamble yesterday haizzz . then do homework , texting , playing and sleeping . wanted to go playground play(childish) de . then raining nv play . then we play virus on the first story . then keep on laughing cus the wall is square somemore cannot see through then they keep on hiding . then went to 12 and 13 story play , my cousin play something then i was like shivering then we went back . we sweat alot :D then eat food then rest awhile then went to sleep :D then watch tv programme they 7.45 uncle brought us home . they last night msn with belinda to do the english . she do alot of the question , i think i only do about 5% of the question , the rest is belinda do de :D ahaha , belinda thankyou and sorry . my sister keep saying she want use the com , forcing me to let her play D: then went to charge phone and texting . then about 11.34 went to sleep le :D then today woke up at 11.15 like that :D good bye :D

No comments: